Strong drugs, both chemical and natural, are used by some men who experience impotence or difficulty getting an erection. There are lots of strong drugs sold in the market and pharmacies. For example, Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis. The three drugs are indeed used for men who experience erectile dysfunction.
To overcome impotence, Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra are medical strong drugs that are most often relied on in terms of increasing erectile ability in men. All three drugs have the same function, namely to increase stamina and help men who have erectile problems such as impotence. This time we will discuss Levitra.
Here is a little explanation and introduction about Levitra, starting from how it works, drug resistance in the body, interactions, and perceived side effects.
In terms of how it works
Because it has more or less the same function as the other 2 strong drugs in general, Levitra also has the same way of working. Levitra contains a compound called PDE5 or cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5, which is an enzyme protein that has the function of relaxing muscles and increasing blood flow in the body.
If the muscles are relaxed and blood flow is increased, it will be easier for blood to flow to the male part of the penis. Ultimately this process makes the penis erect.
How this Levitra strong drug works can certainly be a solution for men who experience impotence or erectile dysfunction. PDE5 will react very quickly in the body, therefore Levitra should be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before having sex.
In terms of drug resistance in the body
Although the way it works is the same, each strong drug has a different level of resistance in the body. Here are some explanations about Levitra.
Levitra should be taken about 1 hour before sex. This drug works for 4-5 hours, but in some conditions can make a man strong for up to 8 hours. Maybe the two other strong drugs have differences in how to consume them.
In terms of side effects and interactions
Levitra has chemicals and ingredients that are almost the same as 2 other strong drugs, so it will cause almost the same interactions and side effects.
The side effects of strong drugs that are caused and commonly felt include:
- Headache and dizziness
- Stomach ache
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back pain
- Stuffy and runny nose
- Visual disturbance
- Irregular heartbeat
Who can use this powerful drug?
These drugs cannot be used by just anyone. If indeed you are healthy and do not have erectile problems, then you certainly do not need it. However, if you do have an erectile disorder, such as erectile dysfunction, there are several things you should consider before choosing which drug to use.
When consulting a doctor, you may need to mention some conditions that may have a dangerous effect, such as:
- Taking nitrate medications, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and isosorbide dinitrate – generally for people with heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease.
- Have low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Have liver or kidney disease.
Just additional information, specifically for Levitra should be recommended for use for people who rarely or not too often engage in regular sexual activity. So Levitra should only be used if you want to have sexual intercourse, but of course, this should still be under the supervision of your doctor.
What are the harmful effects of using strong drugs?
The use of strong drugs indiscriminately and without a doctor’s prescription is certainly a risk to health conditions. Some of these harmful effects include:
- In some cases, the use of strong drugs can pose a risk of vision and hearing loss, as well as priapism – a penile erection that does not go away in the long term.
- Interactions with certain medications or health conditions, taking strong drugs without a prescription while taking nitrate medications, having low blood pressure (hypotension), high blood pressure (hypertension), or heart disease all increase the risk of death.
- Making drug dependence affects from the psychological side where a person will lose confidence in the ability to achieve and maintain an erection without the help of strong drugs.
If you do not experience erectile dysfunction or impotence, it is not recommended to take strong drugs. However, if you are worried about your condition, consult your doctor to get medication or other more appropriate treatments.